A versatile, 3/4 season, multifunctional military sleeping bag that covers temperatures down to -10°c, and can easily be increased to a 4 season bag by adding a Snugpak liner - compression straps allow this bag to pack down to a compact size.
- weight: adult - 1500g / 53oz
- comfort rating: -5°C / 23°F
- low rating: -10°C / 14°F
- packsize: 21cm x 19cm / 8" x 7"
- outer fabric: Paratex Steelplate
- inner Fabric: Paratex Light
- insulation: Softie® Premier
- compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
reinforced foot - so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left side zip and right side zip versions available)
- enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag
- made in the UK
- the top of the sleeping bag has a Snugfit Hood which is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord, so it pulls into shape like a jacket hood.
- anti-snag zip with full-length baffle to prevent the 2-way zip from snagging
Colour: Olive green